We value your privacy
Information we collect
We collect the following information about when you visit our website.
- General information related to the use of our website. Such information includes the pages you viewed on our site along with the resources that you accessed, information about traffic data, location, and any other communication details.
- Information that you voluntarily provide while registering for information or making an inquiry or a purchase.
- Any other information you provide to us when you communicate with us.
How we use your personal information
- Devlup funnels collects and uses your personal information for the following purposes.
- To improve our site
- We constantly strive to enhance our website experience based on the information collected from you.
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests more effectively.
- To send periodic emails
- We leverage your personal information to send you periodic emails regarding company news, updates, or any related product or service.
- To administer a promotional survey or any other site feature
- We use your information to contact you regarding any promotional survey or send information about topics that we think may interest you.
- To send our affiliate links to the only product we help you to grow and develop incase your join our courses or business related terms.
How we protect your information
We have put in place appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access.
While we have put in all efforts to protect your data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason, we cannot provide a 100% guarantee of any personal data transferred via the internet.
You can accept or reject the cookies. However, if you refuse the cookies, you may not be able to enjoy the full features of our website.
Disclosing your information
- Where we need to disclose your information to comply with the legal procedures.
- To minimize the chances of fraud.
- In the event, we sell our business to a third party.
Our website contains links to third-party websites. If you click on those links, you’ll be directed to third-party websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies of such third-party websites before submitting your personal information to them. We assume no responsibility for the privacy practices of such third-party sites.
Rights to your information
According to the data protection law, you have several rights related to the personal information we hold about you. We provide you the ability to exercise your rights at any time by reaching out to us.
We also recognize that communication is key to building strong relationships with our clients.
That’s why we make it a point to stay in regular contact with our clients, keeping them informed about project progress, addressing any concerns they may have, and soliciting feedback to ensure we are meeting their expectations.
Get a quote for your business enhancement
We are always open to connect with new businesses or existing clients to talk about new ideas and to work together.